Billions of all-natural soil microbes in a shelf stable, easy-to-use powder
Our microbes partner with plant roots to increase root surface area,
boosts water and nutrient uptake, and maximize plant yields!
Lab and field-tested for guaranteed results.
Get it in a resealable pouch (2 oz or 16 oz) or our handy shaker jar (2 oz).
Just 2 ounces is enough for 100 sq ft of soil surface (~100 doses)!
And our new 16 oz bag treats 800 sq ft.
Remember to get enough to reapply once a month during growing.
Read more below
**Free shipping on USA orders over $15**
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens (7x10^7 CFU/g)
Bacillus licheniformis (7x10^7 CFU/g)
Bacillus megaterium (2x10^7 CFU/g)
Bacillus pumilus (2x10^7 CFU/g)
Bacillus subtilis (2x10^7 CFU/g)
Glomus aggregatum (11 prop/g)
Glomus mosseae (11 prop/g)
Glomus intraradices (11 prop/g)
Glomus etunicatum (11 prop/g)
Plus a special mix of starter nutrient food to ensure the fungi and bacteria kickoff strong once they are activated by water.
How To Use
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon into planting hole under roots, position plant, then water.
FOR ESTABLISHED PLANTS:
Sprinkle ¼1/4 teaspoon per plant on soil surface above roots & drench.
Mix into solution (1/4¼¼ tsp per¼ 1/4 gallon of water per plant) & pour above root zone.
FOR RAISED BEDS AND BULK SOIL:
Add 1/4 teaspoon per cubic foot of soil, mix & water well.
Add 1/4 teaspoon per cubic foot of compost & mix well.
•Apply twice a month, year-round for best results.
•Use with any other products except bactericides/fungicides.
•Store in a cool, dry place, out of sun & use by printed best by date
•Please don’t inhale, eat, or stick it in your eye, silly!
More about Plant Probiotics
- Each package contains billions of safe, naturally-beneficial soil microbes that help you grow bigger and stronger plants.
- Made up of soil species found in natural, fertile soil that tend to be missing in garden soil.
- Use it indoors, outdoors, with potted plants, garden beds, vegetables, fruits, flowers, shrubs, and grass.
- Use it any time of year and during any stage of your plant's growth.
- It improves the efficiency of compost, other nutrients, and fertilizers.
- Our microbes naturally fight off disease and plant pathogens and help plants use water and nutrients (fertilizers) more efficiently.
- Professional farmers have used this same proprietary mix of live microbes for years to reliably grow their organic crops.
- Add it to your compost bin to make a supercharged soil amendment!
- Safe with children and pets (not for human consumption)
- See more about how it works here
* just because we love you and want you to have the healthiest soil possible
Give the gift of a beautiful, healthy garden and cleaner environment to your favorite green thumb. Or even better, give it to the brown thumb in your life - it is that easy to use!
Order online or support one of the fantastic retailers near you!
"The poor farmer grows weeds.
The fair farmer grows crops.
The good farmer grows soil."